We are based in Lublin, a beautiful city in eastern Poland, our adress is:


Eurostocker Tomasz Bronikowski 

ul.Małopolska 15A

20-724 Lublin, Poland


tel: (+48 81) 536 24 82

fax: (+48 81) 464 37 38



From 8.30 to 16.30 ( Poland is GMT +1 ). Available languages are: Polish, German, English, French, Spanish. Should you need any assistance after these hours leave us a message we will call you back.


Please see the details of our standard products. Place an order by sending us e-mail with all products you are intrested. You can also use a button called “Send an enquiry”.

If you want to get some more details feel free to ask us your questions

We will present you with an offer within 2 working days. Please make sure to leave your contact information so we could let you know if we had any questions.

After presenting you with an offer we will together determine other contract conditions, sample products if needed, schedule and delivery time, packaging, payment.

In case of any questions, please feel free to contact us by email or phone. You will find the details here: 


We are delivering on the basis of INCOTERMS 2010 EXW ( ex works ), on demand we can also deliver on the basis of DAP ( delivered at place ). We are only using trusted transport companies so we may be sure the product will be delivered safely on time


We usually deliver our products using EURO pallets, PKP ( train ) pallets or INKA pallets. Other means are also available according to the quantity and sizing of the product


Standard payment terms are 20% in advance at the moment of placing the order and the remaining 80% before the delivery. We are open to other methods including letter of credit or collection.